As a Financial Accounting Commercial Services professional, you will drive the overall Support Function reporting process for Support Functions at Siemens Corporation including development of consolidated summaries, bridges, pricing, overheads, and cost allocations to Finance Management. You'll consolidate cost allocation summaries by Support Function for Business Summaries. In addition, you will also be responsible for developing and creating ad-hoc requests for BA's (Business Administrators) in all available Siemens Tools. It is important that you demonstrate and apply comprehensive knowledge of the various modalities, while developing strategies for dealing with complex models and pursuing cost efficient opportunities.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Analyzing and understanding the Financial Reporting Guidelines to ensure the highest level of accuracy and compliance for Siemens North America Support Functions.
- Developing and providing accurate reporting of financial results to Finance Management and Support Function Controlling through available Siemens Tools.
- Submitting all deliverables for Support Functions including, analyzing accuracy, preparing summary / ad-hoc reports, maintaining depth structures and loading accurate financial data.
- Meets regularly with financial management to ensure fiscal budget, forecasts, and monthly compliance. Ensures transparent tracking of financial targets (KPI’s), cost allocation methodologies and savings.
- Financial reporting liaison for analyzing, reporting and presenting financial budgets and forecasts/results to Finance Management.
- Consolidating cost allocation summaries by Support Function for Business Summaries.
- Act as a liaison between Siemens Corp BA’s, and the business to oversee ISA’s (Internal Service Agreements) and alignment with allocations and Billing/Charging team.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance/accounting, required. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 5 plus years of successful experience in a directly related finance or business performance field required.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organizational business practices and issues
- Competence in Finance, Accounting and Operational Business Performance metrics
- Strong presentation skills and expert technical computer skills in MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint). SAP experience a plus.
- Ability to motivate people and manage resources
- Takes initiative, challenges the “status-quo” and is proactive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with vendors, employees and management
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Adaptable in an ever changing fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel 5% for meetings
Why you’ll love working at Siemens:
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, plus paid holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility to work remote
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Paid parental leave
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.