As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and pioneering technologies, we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with shared and connected vehicles, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling, and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This management will transform our cities into places where people can live, work, and move more freely with better quality of life, more minor accidents, and cleaner air. With our expertise and solutions, we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!Your new role
- You will be a member of a team that provides expert technical accounting support and full-cycle accounting.
- Prepare financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and fluctuation analysis for management and internal/external auditors.
- Drive methods and procedures to improve the accounting function and lead special financial analysis projects.
- Supporting the deployment of our SAP ERP system (S/4 Hana) and other finance and reporting tools.
- Perform analytical reviews of financial documents.
- Provide timely feedback to internal and external queries regarding accounting and reporting matters.
- Check journal vouchers submitted by business units.
- Ensure governance of company FRG and CoA, policies and guidelines, as well as internal controls.
- Ensure business transactions are accurately reflected based on the policies and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Related Field, and 5+ years of experience
- Proficient with SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in IFRS, GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- You are a phenomenal teammate with the ability to work independently
- Proficient in both written and spoken English; knowledge of the Spanish language would be helpful
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs are available.
Yunex Traffic recognizes that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. We therefore strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted a medical or religious exemption.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.