Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Area Sales Professional based in Cairo, Egypt.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Develop future strategies, pricing strategies, instrument revenues and customer satisfaction.
· Setting monthly action plan and project updating for his accounts that monitored on weekly basis.
· Builds relationships and maintains frequent contacts with key customers, potential customers, key persons in order to promote company brand and product portfolio.
· Prospecting for new business opportunities in Egypt, in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales including completing business opportunities tracker & impact application.
· Guides the BA business and channel management, including the BA planning and forecasting activities, aligned with the Country Lead Management.
· Actively collaborates with Logistics, Marketing, Service, Finance, Compliance and BU to maximize the business development in Egypt.
· Ensures continuous customer satisfaction with products and services and after sales support.
· Ensures that Sales and Profitability goals are achieved ethically within the compliance framework and all members of the sales team uphold the ethics and values of Siemens Healthineers.
Your qualifications and experience
- Fresh graduate, 1-3 years of experience in Sales or Medical Rep.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical/Chemistry/Pharmacy.
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
- Strong personal impact, communication skills, and sales/persuasion skills.
- Ability to develop plans and see-through implementation.
- Goal oriented, results focused, challenge driven individual.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens Healthineers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take our difference to heart. We are a strongly knit team of 50,000 Healthineers all driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of healthcare. We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to equality for all. Our people are all talented in their own unique way. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas enable us to push boundaries and create new innovative technologies for our customers and patients all over the world. Working with us, you will be part of an international working environment made up of diverse teams and cultures, an environment where everyone is valued and recognized.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time