At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
“Chapters are the essential building block that enables organizations transforming!"
- As line manager you focus on the support, the development, and the representation of our chapter team members to IT management, internal customers, and central organizations
- As a servant leader, coach and trustful partner, you are close and authentic to your people - even within our global and virtual setup
- With the overview of our current and future demand funnel, you plan and manage the capacity and capabilities of our data analytics development chapter, incl. recruiting of employees, growth and change management
- Ensure proper assignment and integration of employees to agile teams
- You improve the collaboration between teams & people within our agile setup
- Ensure the transfer of functional domain knowledge across the agile teams
We are looking for:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration
- Proven track record in a leading role in an IT - preferably in the area of Data Analytics
- People management experience and senior stakeholder management experience is required
- Relationship management skills to build trusting networks and effective partnerships with the business & IT organizations and other service organizations as HR and Workers Councils
- Knowledge of current and future of IT trends in the marketplace
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence throughout the organization to promote the value center vision and mission
- Leadership experience with ability to lead and motivate virtual teams of different cultures as an in-company manager
- We operate in a global environment. Therefore, you speak English fluently- additional language skills are an advantage
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.