Are you currently pursuing a degree or a recent graduate in Business, Finance, Commerce or related disciplines, and looking for an internship with a global organisation? If so, we want to talk to you.
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you are interested to work with our commercial team as an Intern – Business Administration in Sydney office, we will offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
In this internship, you will get an opportunity to work on a variety of commercial administration, basic controlling and contract review tasks across a range of functions to gain a broad exposure to the business and key commercial processes.
- Support us in Purchase Order management by ensuring timely GR and IR and promptly addressing any differences, following up with P&O and managers to extend PO's and reporting, forecasting and accurate reallocation of costs where required.
- Provide controlling and reporting activities including PO status, claiming rebates for volume purchasing.
- Support the business to resolve timesheet issue; follow up missing timesheets, calculate accrual for missing timesheets and communicate with CPMs on this.
- Develop an understanding of Siemens Business Administration processes across a variety function and adhere to Trade Practices Act, Business Conduct Guidelines and other company policies such as Signature Authority Guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently undertaking a degree or a recent graduate in Business, Commerce, Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- You have strong time management skills, ability to coordinate and plan and work autonomously.
- You have the working rights in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #SI-LI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either