What will you do if join us?
- Maintain an effective and efficient Cost Control System, Assets Management system and RIC system to support company's business development and maintain company's Profitability, Competitiveness, Risk, etc.
- Ensure timely and reliable business data availability and effective reporting & analysis to support management in making right business decisions.
- Conduct effective production, project, investment and expense cost control as well as pricing to ensure company's strategy in profitability management.
- Strive for an optimized process to improve efficiency and enhance satisfaction from both internal and external customers.
- Initiate and coordinate the planning, forecast and audit process.
- Maintain and monitor a compliant and efficient internal process.
- Liaison with local government and SEC for related reporting.
- Be capable to motivate and coach team to reach the set goals.
- Majored in Finance, Accounting, MBA or relevant education background, Bachelor degreed and above.
- Digital implementation experience background or own financial digital skills.
- Qualified accounting and tax knowledge and contract management; good business and process understanding.
- Planning and controlling; excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced ERP (SAP) and office tool users.
- Management experience in finance and controlling department.
- Experience in PLM, SCM and CRM Process, budget Planning process and other related processes.
- Be capable to lead both colleagues in the team and those in other departments to fulfill the set goals.
- Sensitive about intercultural difference and well adapt to it.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Circuit Protection Systems Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time