Design and/or realize and/or integrate and/or test new mechatronics component for medical system:
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to develop CT (Computed tomography) product for global market.
- Work as a professional engineer in mechanical components of CT Systems and manufacturing technologies including Plastics & Gantry covers, Bearing, Cooling, Stand, Drum and TCO.
- Work as a technical engineer in mechatronics technology including Gantry dynamics & Vibration, Safety calculation & Simulation, Machinery directives realization, Product identification.
- Be responsible for Concept, Prototyping, Requirements, Virtual modeling, Verification and validation.
- Supports SSME for processes and/or developments within his Expert field
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time