If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independently managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making travel faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That is what drives us. That's why we design mobility with passion and are always one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility, helping to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Your new job will take you to the Procurement & Logistics Function for our Business Unit “Rolling Stock” - here we are responsible for the procurement of a wide range of parts and components for our environmentally friendly, innovative rail vehicles.
- As an Expert (w/m/d) for Procurement Digitalization you will lead projects to push the digitalization and optimization of interfaces within the procurement function of our Business Unit "Rolling Stock" to further develop our function.
- You will focus on big data and how to optimize key data to enable automation in processes and reporting.
- Furthermore, you will be designing and implementing lean processes, to ensure your colleagues (f/m/d) can do their work easier.
- You will support our change management and strategic personnel development initiative and moderate workshops.
- In addition, you will push the implementation of centrally developed risk management and sustainability approaches within our function.
- For us, it is a matter of course that you do not always have to be present in the office and can handle your issues flexibly from the home office, which makes it easier to combine work and family life.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a master’s degree in business administration or business information systems.
- Additionally, you have at least 3 years of experience in strategic or operational procurement in a technical, project-driven environment as well as in a functional excellence role in SCM.
- You inspire us with your willingness to question the status quo and your ability to successfully deal with mass data and process charts.
- You have your own story to tell about digital transformation, organizational change and big data and have proven project management and interpersonal skills.
- Furthermore, you have already worked with SAP MM and BI and are business fluent in English and German, knowledge of project management tools is a plus.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Philip Petendorf.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either