Siemens Mobility is a global leading supplier of integrated solutions for road and city transportation who promotes innovations, energy efficiency, and environmental friendliness. Its transportation business covers the whole range of railway transport: from high-speed and regional trains and locomotives through underground trains and trams to the related services. In Russia, transportation remains the key business area of the company for already 160 years. And the success of Siemens would be impossible without its employees who are the core value of the company.
- Leading role in relationship between Depot and SCM department and supporting Depot personal with procurement / supply chain topcis
- Procurement process alignment between Depot demands and its realization.
- Purchasing end-to-end process for Capex, Parts, equipment and services for depot needs
- Metal constructions
- Special tools
- Purchase order placement for Russian and International suppliers.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager
Tendering , selection, contracting , track and trace deliveries:
- Identifying suppliers
- Bidding procedure;
- Contract negotiation;
- Order placement
- Track and trace
- Claim management
- Higher Technical/engineering education or education in Supply Chain/Finance/Economics;
- 3+ experience in Procurement of equipment, technical services in Technological/Service company;
- 2+ years in equipment procurement
- 2+ years in procurement of technical services
- Ability to read and analyze technical documentation
- General knowledge of Supply chain processes and Sourcing strategies
- Proven experience in saving activities and payment terms improvement
- Ability to analyze demands and transform it to new opportunities for cost reduction
- Incoterms 2010 knowledge
- SAP / other ERP system user will be a plus;
- Excel/PowerPoint advanced user;
- Upper-intermediate English (oral & written).
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills; team player; ability to work in multi-tasking and cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Russian and international trade law, deep understanding of key Terms and Conditions specific to purchasing
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time