Siemens Mobility provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Rail Infrastructure, Turnkey, Rolling Stock, Customer Services and Intelligent Traffic Systems. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
Your new role – challenging and future –oriented
· Monthly Accounting Closing and Financial Reporting (coordinate with Accounting Hub and FSS the closing calendar)
· Financial and Cost Controlling for Business Unit and Support Functions (provide regularly reports actual vs. plan)
· Forecast and Financial Planning for company business units and projects. (ensure the Forecast and reporting Key Figures Tool, CPC tool and Esprit)
· Cash Management and Credit Management.
· Perform regularly Internal Control activities according to RIC guidelines.
· Provide accounting support for Commercial Project Manager.
· SAP Acceptance of Services (MIGO)
· Provide support to CFO for the Company’s Business Review
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
· Good knowledge of commercial and controlling topics;
· Work experience in similar role;
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, main focus on Excel
· Experience in SAP
· Language skills: excellent English skills, written and verbal
· Experience in a multinational compny represents an advantage
· Strong personal commitment, sense of responsibility and duty
· Excellent analytical skills combined with proactive and hands-on qualities
· Strong interpersonal skills to communicate open and effectively on all levels
Great Minds think differently!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time