Main activities will be:
- Configuration and adaptation of the existing control software.
- Design and development of project specific software modules.
- Create software design specifications and test software modules inside a virtual test environment (laboratory) for functionality.
- Adapt visualization screens and dialogs.
- Support system integration testing of the airport or logistics hub together with all interface partners of the IT system (low-level controls and high-level IT), find and troubleshoot IT issues.
- Support the customer during live system operation in all IT-related matters; pro-actively avoid IT issues and diagnose IT problems during system operation
- Attend customer meetings. Discuss requirements, report progress.
- Bachelor degree or higher in related field.
- High sense of responsibility and team spirit. Readiness to work in an international team.
- Good English communication skills both oral and written.
- Willingness to learn and transfer knowledge from our headquarter to the local team.
- Familiar with Oracle or SQL Server Databases (Relational Database Model) and can write DB statements and procedures with PL/SQL.
- Familiar with software programming languages such as C, C++, C# or JAVA (JEE architecture); familiar with commonly used Application Servers (e.g. Weblogic).
- Familiar with server virtualization and related IT infrastructure components (VMWare, Hyper-V, Servers, SAN, LAN, Windows, etc.).
- Experience with software development, testing, deployment or integration.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Automation Systems Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time