Executive – Service Engineer Professional
Kalwa, Mumbai | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- To carry out the preventative and breakdown maintenance activity on 24x7 basis.
- Handling of day-to-day customer complaints and customer interface
- Marketing of Maintenance / Spares / Overhaul / Refurbishment Contracts
- Planning and Execution of above Contracts
- Product performance enhancement thro improvements / modifications
- Customer/internal Trainings on products /systems
- Compliance to quality and EHS and statutory requirements.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 1-2 years i experience in engineering or design or field service of Industrial Drives / Railway Propulsion. (Hands on experience preferred)..
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Electronics/mechanical Engineering.
- Experience of executing maintenance contracts preferable
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time