Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Technical Writer.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Writer,
you will be responsible for:
- You are responsible for authoring and management of user documentation for robotic-assisted intervention systems as well as related software and medical devices according to customer needs, development, national and international standards, regulatory and legal requirements in worldwide distribution
- You set up and plan the implementation of user documentation, align with the development teams, product management, quality management and regulatory affairs teams
- You are responsible for the implementation of a user documentation process in an agile development environment including planning and controlling with regard to quality, cost, timelines, and risks
- You are presenting project status information as well as domain-specific topics both internally and externally
- You aim for continuous improvement of processes and tools utilizing Lean methods
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Ideally, you have expertise in managing larger user documentation projects, supplier and translation management and want to expand your skills for highly complex products in a worldwide market
- You combine editorial and managerial skills with an eye for quality and an awareness of timelines and costs
- You have worked in international teams and want to bring together people from different backgrounds, cultures, and time zones
- You enjoy customer contact and are willing to travel if required (nationally and internationally)
- You have good presentation skills for different internal and external setups
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have a degree in technical communication or equivalent professional training
- You are an experienced technical writer, preferably in the medical field or other regulated industries
- You are familiar with professional technical communication tools and techniques such as content management systems, different publication channels (PDF, XML/HTML, online help, eBooks) and standardized language as well as office software applications
- You are at native-speaker level in written and spoken English, knowledge of German or other languages are very welcome
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. (use your country EEO required language where applicable)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.