Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Product Manager (m/f/d) Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Cloud” in any of our global Siemens Digital Industries locations.
The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that brings next generation / innovative solution to our hundreds of customers across the globe.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide the product throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through launch) by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at intense speed.
We put strong emphasis on the collaborative work in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, sales, marketing, and industry experts to help design and develop technologies that solves our customers’ needs to manage their production floor. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analysing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions for our customers.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
As a Product Manager, you will drive product strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the expectations of customers. Additionally, you will develop product solutions, pricing /packaging, and business relationships to execute on the market potential and benefits arising from our portfolio.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and vision
- Engage with strategic customers to create roadmap and release plan of the product
- Deliver roadmap with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with other product managers to assess / define end-to-end solutions to customers
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Represents company plans and product strategies to industry analysts
- Act as a leader within the company
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch
- Experience in leading the product vision, go-to-market strategy and design discussions
- 3+ years of experience with Manufacturing Execution System (Sales, Product Management, Engineering, etc.)
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes of Enterprise / SMB customers in Discrete (A&D, Automotive, Med Dev, Electronics etc.) or Process (CPG/F&B, Chemical etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, containers, developer tools, developer operations, serverless, software as a service, marketplace, and/or billing
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing
- Experience developing and launching products and technologies within Cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools or supply chain networks
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Apply today and benefit soon from our numerous employee benefits. You can find an initial overview here: our benefits
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time