We would like to get onboard Software Architect in R&D will be responsible for the coordination of the design and development activities of several ERTMS Train Control Systems according to design / product specifications ensuring that the product architecture meets the customer requirements.
Main functions and responsibilities:
• Software architecture definition for specific Siemens solutions.
• Design, implement and modify software using the ADA and C/C++/Visual C programming language, using SIL4 techniques.
• Assume the responsibilities throughout the entire software development cycle, including specification, design, development, test, and delivery phase.
• Work in an international and multidisciplinary development team.
• Innovation and research on new technologies applied to products.
• Software engineer (computer science, industrial engineer, telecommunications)
• Desirable experience in the development of applications for Railway Signaling Train Control systems
• Desirable 5 years of experience in research projects.
• Knowledge in ADA, C / C ++/Visual C programming language preferably; other programming languages as Python will be valued
• Knowledge on SW architecture.
• Knowledge on Railway Systems (ERTMS) will be highly valued.
• Ability to manage integration environments as well as ability to analyze and implement test automation.
• Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Synergy.
• Knowledge of automatic testing and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, SonarQube)
• Knowledge of requirements and traceability management tools (Doors)
• Knowledge of SIL2/4 development techniques (CENELEC 50128:2011 Standard)
It will be assessed:
• Knowledge of AGILE software development methodology (SCRUM) and related tools (Jira, Gitlab, RTC) will be valued.
• Knowledge in Irobots and test environment automatization will be valued.
• IT Security knowledge (vulnerability testing, threat mitigation, authentication, access control, cryptography) will be valued.
• Programming using code standards (MISRA 2012 & CERT C) and following good development practices
• Ability to work effectively across multiple geographic locations.
• Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
• Good level of Spanish and English, spoken and written.
• Exhaustive/meticulous/organized person.
• A person with a spirit of innovation and with the motivation to develop research and development work in new technologies.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time