We would like to get onboard a Scrum Master in R&D is responsible for the development of the Main Line Projects related to signalling systems.
Main functions and responsibilities:
* Ensures that the relevant
principles and ceremonies are understood and adhered to by the team (e.g.
sprint planning, standups, sprint demo, retrospective, backlog refinement).
* Guides the team along all relevant PLM process steps and ensures that the team deliverables are in quality and compliant to the defined process framework.
* Supports and coaches the team to keep focus and achieve transparency in its progress also towards external stakeholders (e.g. project managers, product owners).
* Supports and coaches the team to commit to challenging but realistic and reliable sprint results.
* Supports and coaches the team in removing or escalating impediments that the team cannot solve internally.
* Takes care for a timely and constructive cooperation of the team with the product owner or other stakeholders.
* Fosters reflection and continuous learning to increase team performance and value orientation.
* Facilitates the team's creativity and self-empowerment to challenge product content definition and way of working.
* Exchange best practices and collaborating with other scrum teams.
* In case of large project supports inter team synchronization (e.g. scrum of scrum).
• Software engineer (computer science, industrial engineer, telecommunications)
• Desirable experience in the development of applications for Railway Signaling Train Control systems
• Experience as Scrum Master
• Knowledge in ADA, C / C ++/Visual C programming language preferably; other programming languages as Python will be valued
• Knowledge on SW architecture.
• Knowledge on Railway Systems (ERTMS) will be highly valued.
• Ability to manage integration environments as well as ability to analyze and implement test automation.
• Knowledge of configuration management tools such as Synergy.
• Knowledge of automatic testing and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, SonarQube)
• Knowledge of requirements and traceability management tools (Doors)
• Knowledge of SIL2/4 development techniques (CENELEC 50128:2011 Standard)
It will be assessed:
• Knowledge of AGILE software development methodology (SCRUM) and related tools (Jira, Gitlab, RTC) will be valued.
• Knowledge in Irobots and test environment automatization will be valued.
• IT Security knowledge (vulnerability testing, threat mitigation, authentication, access control, cryptography) will be valued.
• Programming using code standards (MISRA 2012 & CERT C) and following good development practices
• Ability to work effectively across multiple geographic locations.
• Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
• Good level of Spanish and English, spoken and written.
• Exhaustive/meticulous/organized person.
• A person with a spirit of innovation and with the motivation to develop research and development work in new technologies.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time