- Develops and propose sales budgets and growth forecasts, aligned with the sales strategy of the unit(s).
- Manages completion of budgets and regular sales reporting
- Cooperates with Marketing, Product Management and Project Management in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning
- Set channel strategy/incentive programs and execute to hit sales goals within the network
- Initiates and contributes to planning of customer related product development measures or the setup of customer related projects
- Support strategic business development for partners
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning
- Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product portfolio
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs
- Drive customer affinity by delivering exceptional Customer Service (meeting or exceeding phone and email metrics as well as team service level agreement)
- Collect and maintain detailed records in the CRM tool to document customer information, metrics and interactions
- Execute sales activities across all phases of the sales cycle for the BRI portfolio to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Solicit new business from current customers and potential new customers in area and accounts of responsibility.
- Recommend a capture strategy for all critical opportunities which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run
- Ensure effective expense control of sales activities to achieve designated budgets within company guidelines.
- Prepare bids and proposals in response to solicited & unsolicited RFQ’s
- Lead efforts in contract review & negotiations, working with Contracts Manager as appropriate
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Perform Regular data quality Q/A and clean-up within Salesforce and other systems as necessary
- Investigates and pre-qualifies customer contacts / leads based on data analysis or remote customer contact
- Perform other related duties as directed
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution - Entry-level academic Bachelor positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be required OR vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in managing and developing channel parter relationships
- Proven track record in vendor programs for both small ticket and middle market programs, with the focus on the later
- Ability to execute business strategy and contribute to targeted sales, relationship management objectives and business returns
- Ability to prepare & present presentations that conform to prescribed style and format including presenting information to top management and public groups
- Ability to structure standard and complex product offerings
- Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to execute sales plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profitable growth and expansion of company products and/or services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet research
- Proficient in CRM software, SAP and Vista
- Preferably have previous lighting or IOT experience
- Familiar with lighting, construction industry work practises and approaches
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Fluent in German and English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time