Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as CS LD Global Education Head.
This role is well suited to an ambitious, experienced
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a CS LD Global Education Head, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) specific team in the development and delivery of global Application & Education Service strategies
- Ensure high quality development of education content (digital and classroom) – in alignment with Education, Architecture & Design Function- to ensure excellent internal and external customer education (handover training, biomedical training. informatics and beyond) by adhering to regulatory standards
- Lead LD specific team in coordination with the regional organization to support the country organizations in the implementation of these strategies
- Be the interface to LD and other key stakeholders, e.g. CS Processes
- Ensure that the global organization is delivering the most effective and efficient training and education for LD incl. assay implementation and troubleshooting
- Owns the business globally and is accountable for EDU LD business results
- Defines the LD training infrastructure
- Lead a global team to deliver education and training to internal and external customers
This position may suit you best if your skills and
experience meet those highlighted below
- You have experience and proven records in strategic and business planning in a Service environment, specifically in customer facing and internal education
- You demonstrate intercultural sensitivity and managing functionally assigned teams and driving a high-performance culture is one of your key strengths.
- You have good presentation and communication skills, and you show team and customer orientation.
- You have excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) and German or other language skills is of advantage.
- You are motivated, flexible, and able, and willing to work under time pressure to deliver high quality results.
Required skills to be successful in this role
- MBA and/or management degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years professional experience in the field of laboratory diagnostics and customer services, business acumen, work independently and systematically and experience in coordinating global partners successfully.
- Good understanding of the Laboratory Diagnostics industry, Siemens Healthineers Services, and related functions.
- Some travel (national, international) may be expected <20%.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.