Siemens Healthineers offers generous sign-on bonuses up to $5,000*
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Training Manager.
This position will manage the Training Department at the Walpole, MA Siemens Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics site. Additionally, this position will support external audit activities, global initiatives, and special projects at a dynamic world class invitro diagnostic medical device company.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Training Manager, you will be responsible for:
Training and Learning and Development
• Responsible for the overall management of the Quality and Safety Training Process at the Siemens Walpole site
• Lead curriculum development and learning needs
assessments for training activities for business partners at the Walpole, MA
• Develop and deliver video and animated training to develop technical competencies and skills
• Walpole representative on global training forums and initiatives
• Learning Management System Subject Matter Expert
• Manage training staff and maintain training
• Represent the training function during internal and external audits
• Support audit preparation and audit follow-up activities
Additionally, this position will support various local and global quality system initiatives on an as needed basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• BS in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or related
discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the medical device or
• Strong working knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR) and ISO 13485 requirements particularly in the area of Training
Ability to develop and deliver training content in support of Walpole
• Experience managing Learning Management Systems
• Supervisor or Management experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to interact professionally and positively with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Possess an excellent attention to detail
• Possess excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Competent with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Preferred Skills, Experience:
• Experience with FDA and/or notified body audits
• Experience with Learn4U, Documentum, SAP,
Articulate 360, Vyond
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
All employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their start date. If you need an accommodation for medical or religious reasons, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for either the medical or religious reasonable accommodation request form. Additionally, you will be required to report your vaccination status using TrueNorth, a secure and confidential online third-party platform for collecting health data, within 3 days of your start date.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Review our Benefits Summary:
Explore the Siemens Benefits QuickStart https://benefitsatshs.com/ website to learn about our competitive Benefits plans which we proudly offer to our regular full-time employees. The QuickStart website can be accessed by clicking the link above or by copying and pasting it into your web browser’s address bar and selecting “Thinking of Joining Siemens” to the left of the page.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specifics before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
*Sign-on bonuses range from $1,500 to $5,000 and are determined by individual position level, division, and location. Sign-on bonus offer is exclusive to external candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.