Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role
- In your new challenging role as Head of Tactical Sourcing (f/m/d) you will lead a diverse, international team with employees in more than 20 countries on almost all continents. Your team is part of the global Procurement & Logistics department of Yunex Traffic.
- In doing so you will act as a personal advisor to the Yunex Traffic VP Procurement & Logistics, Yunex’ Operations lead as well as to the Yunex Traffic Managing Directors in the Countries and Regions.
- You will transform and shape the new Yunex Traffic Tactical Sourcing organization with a strong focus on the development, alignment and implementation of a global full-standalone concept for an independent organization. The goal is to implement global, lean, digitalized processes and an efficient SCM setup for a mid-sized company. This includes all aspects of our operational sourcing and logistics processes (Source, Deliver & Return), related IT applications, tools and the respective governance.
- Your team enables material and service availability from our suppliers at the right quality and cost for our internal and external customers. You will drive the timely execution of the Requestion to Receipt process flawlessly and contribute to Yunex’ supplier performance.
- Furthermore, you will assure adherence to governance and sustainability requirements in collaboration with our strategic procurement team.
- You will facilitate optimal personal development of all team members and coach them in their short- and long-term challenges. Alongside driving the activities of your team, you will work closely together with the other managers of Yunex’ Procurement & Logistics to actively contribute and further develop our Procurement & Logistics department roadmap and participate in structural improvement projects further optimizing our processes.
- You hold a university degree with a focus on SCM, materials management or similar. Alternatively, you gained the relevant knowledge through another education and extensive trainings and additional certifications.
- You convince with long-term professional experience in operational / tactical sourcing and logistics.
- You own a track-record in international process improvement projects, sourcing, supply chain transformation, digitalization, and lean project management.
- International leadership experience is mandatory.
- Expert knowledge as well as a proven track record of ERP systems preferable SAP S/4HANA.
- Personally, you are characterized by your drive for results, your ability to stay focussed and set the right priorities in a VUCA environment, open-mindedness, structured work and your ability to collaborate across all organizational levels.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills as well as international working experience complete your profile.
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, German is a plus.
Getting in touch with us
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either