Customs Operator - German Speaker (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Customs Operator - German Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- As our Tax & Customs Operator, you analyze goods of our Company with our suppliers’ ones and maintain those details up to date in a complex process according to technical and/or commercial characteristics, guarantying that they are compliant with the legal requirements of foreign trade law;
- Support Team Leader and Service Line Manager on current Projects;
- Improvement process proposal;
We are looking for:
- You have completed your technical studies, or you have an equivalent qualification with appropriate professional experience;
- You like to work with new tools and systems, and you have probably already gained some experience with SAP;
- Gathering complex problems and developing solutions;
- Fluent knowledge of German language mandatory;
- Proficiency in English;
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills and team player;
- Confident in working in an international environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Deadline oriented and a proactive attitude;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Analysis capabilities;
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time