The Siemens Industry - Automotive Vertical continues to grow and is looking to add an Executive RegionalGlobal Account Manager to lead and aggressively expand our footprint within key Automotive customers and the associated supply chain. As an executive sales professional, this role will be viewed as a “best in class" account manager who will help lead Siemens into the next decade of success with our ever-expanding Digital Enterprise portfolio.
The RGAM represents the total Siemens portfolio to key customers in our strategic vertical market. In this role, the GAM will act as the CEO for their assigned account portfolio including setting the account strategy and ensuring effective execution in alignment with annual sales goals and objectives. This is a key role within the Siemens Automotive team and is responsible for coordinating regional business relationships. The RGAM is responsible to establish, develop, and maintain a successful and mutually beneficial relationship at all levels, including the C-level of customers. In their work, the RGAM coordinates with local and international sales teams and the respective business units. This individual will need to be accustomed to working with a CRM tool for account planning, opportunity tracking, financial tracking, andforecasting, and overall account coordination. This position reports to Automotive Vertical Sales Leadership
Analyze the customer’s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to the Siemens organizations and regions. Focus on and pursue strategic business opportunities with the Key Customer by coordinating the activities of the involved Divisions. Represent the customer to the Siemens organizations and ensure a unified approach across Divisions and Regions towards the customer. Develop a unified 3-5 years key account strategy based on the strategic goals of the customer and market knowledge with the relevant Siemens organizations. Align the Siemens business planning of the respective Siemens organizations with the strategic goals of the customer. Build/maintain sustainable relationships with the appropriate customer’s decision makers. Facilitate and plan relationships on executive and senior levels with the customer’s and Siemens’ management. Build and lead the team members of all relevant Siemens organizations to develop business with the customer to establish long-term partnerships with the clients leading to expansion of content and growth for Siemens.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 5-7 years Key Account Management/Senior Sales and related management experience with a track record of successful performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Executive-Level Communication & Presentation Skills
- Extensive experience in team building, coordination, collaboration, and detailed strategy planning and execution is a must
- Travel: 50%
PLEASE NOTE: Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan and have a suitable driving record.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Siemens encourages qualified U.S. military veterans and long-term unemployed individuals to apply for open positions.
- Offer of employment with Siemens is condition upon the successful completion of a background check, and drug screen subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.