- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred junior status
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Design, implement, enhance, and maintain software as a member of the MBD team for a large CAD application, NX.
- Develop projects with efficient algorithms and state-of-the-art technology.
- Utilize object-oriented / structured programming techniques and other software engineering practices to ensure that the product is high quality and the architecture is maintainable, modular, encapsulated, and expandable.
- Contribute as a team member to web and desktop applications
- Contribute in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CICD) environment
- Assist in maintaining our existing software product by analyzing and defining solutions to reported problems
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, or a first year Master’s student, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous web application development experience preferred, but not required
- Passionate, driven, and proactive
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Desire to continuously improve and learn about new areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspires collaboration
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.