Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Digital Forensic Analyst
As a Digital Forensic Analyst, you will interface with senior members of the team on various tasks and switch between these roles as needed.
You'll use a range of specialized software and other techniques to secure, retrieve and analyze data. You will support senior members of our global team on investigations that may center on data stored on a range of devices, including servers, computers, tablets, mobile phones, AWS/Azure cloud environments, Office365 and flash drives.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The position will bring a mix of the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for Identification, Preservation, Collections, Analysis, and Presentation of digital evidence to support forensic cases for Legal, Human Resources, and Compliance.
- You will plan and execute forensic support required for investigations, including the collection of forensic artifacts, their analysis (including reverse engineering), and the documentation findings on malicious payloads.
- You will be responsible for working with the Digital Forensics team in documenting, building, and testing improvements to our Forensic processes and procedures.
Knowledge of relevant technological aspects for this position. The ideal candidate should bring a mix of expertise in (a subset of) the following areas:
- Experience using physical, local, and remote acquisition tools across multiple OS systems and mobile devices.
- Laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy. Cybersecurity and how it impacts privacy principles.
- Experience with commercial forensic tools such as Magnet AXIOM, Cellebrite UFED, X-Ways, EnCase as well as similarly based open-source tools.
- Experience or working knowledge of the Microsoft Compliance Center and eDiscovery searching suite or any eDiscovery tool.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash or PowerShell) and using REST API, as well as data processing, regular expressions, and console-based text processing tools (e.g., sed, awk, jq).
- STEM studies are highly desirable but might be traded-off for relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Cybersecurity Operations of mid-size to large high-tech and/or healthcare organizations as well as working in geographically distributed teams is highly valuable, including 1 or 2 years in Digital Forensics and/or eDiscovery.
- Relevant Industry Certifications such as GCIA, GCIH, GNFA, GCFA, EnCE, CFCE, GCFE or CCME are desirable.
- Negotiation skills and ability to set and track priorities and deadlines.
- Able to work on a very tight schedule, while keeping track of tasks progress and deadlines.
- Able to structure complex problems and find practicable solutions to those.
- Team player but also able to work on an individual basis.
- Self-learning and curiosity to keep pace with the ever-evolving cybersecurity developments are highly appreciated.
- Advanced English and Communication skills: clear and concise communication; able to address stakeholders of different backgrounds and technical expertise.
Soft Skills SLF Requirements:
- Business Results Orientation
- Strategic Innovative Orientation
- Collaboration & Customer Orientation
- Change Management
- Intercultural Sensitivity
- Value Orientation
- Team Development
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
- Ability to use initiative when needed (self-motivation and proactive attitude)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Quick learner and aptitude to get into new technologies and architectures
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.