Position Overview: Contract Sourcing Specialist (Remote)
Contract Term: 12 months
Are you a thought leader? Creative? Love the idea of hiring exceptional talent in an industry that changes people’s lives? Are you seeking an environment that encourages growth mindset?
Our Siemens Talent Acquisition team is currently seeking a motivated, tech savvy professional Sourcing Specialist (SS) to work with our business leaders to attract, source and assess the best people to meet the needs of the business. You will be part of a dynamic team that will share best practices in their industry.
We are hiring Contract Sourcing Specialists to support our Siemens business nationwide to help transform our everyday.
- 3+ years of sourcing and candidate pipeline experience in related industry
- Proficient utilizing various recruitment search engines
- Strong experience conducting Boolean searches
- Source, identify and pre-qualify candidates for open and future positions
- Partner with recruitment team to execute sourcing strategies and to deliver competitive intelligence for current and future openings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Adaptability to be agile to meet changing business needs
- Utilize Agile Methodology concepts
- Avature Experience (CRM/ATS)
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.