Mission and responsibilities:
1. Deal with EM Leaders ’outlook calendar, meeting, schedules, business trips and other daily admin work.
2. Arrange company level meeting/event agenda, meeting/event venue, transportation, and accommodation. Receive and arrange EM’s internal/external VIPs ‘visit.
3. Pre-check the documents which need EM leaders’ signing, classify, follow up queries and collect feedback. Collect, compile meeting slides and translate.
4. Take care of the stamps and use it under control.
5. Manage EM daily office supply, mail box, and document maintenance.
6. Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned by EM leaders.
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, 3-5 years of secretarial occupation of senior management.
2. English skill both in verbal and written.
3. Good communication and cooperation skills.
4. Well-organized ability and can work under pressure, careful and responsible.
5. Skilled in PPT, Word & Excel
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time