Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Product manager (w/m/d) Immersive & Digital Education Solutions to innovate our training products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive the development and continuous optimization of innovative training products for a global market in constant alignment with our stakeholders such as business lines and training center you determine new simulator versions, features, new business opportunities and profitability (ROI)
- You are responsible for the ongoing assessment of internal as well as external customer needs
- You are the interface between our stakeholders and the development department and know how to translate customer needs into requirements
- You support marketing and communication activities
- You drive business cooperation with business lines, sales, finance, legal & compliance and marketing to optimize and control processes and services
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Customer Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a bachelor's degree business administration, engineering or an equivalent qualification
- You have at least three years of professional experience in healthcare in the areas of product, project or service management
- You understand the business and operating models of health care providers such as clinics
- In addition, you have experience with healthcare provider workflows
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work efficiently, prioritize and align various stakeholders with a common goal
- You have an excellent writing style, and you can make complex subjects easy to understand on paper and in presentations
- You are characterized by strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a structured way in a multicultural team environment
- You are a strong team player and are able to manage stakeholders of different aims and competencies in order to reach the target
- You are fluent in English; a good knowledge of German or another language is advantageous
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Nadine Weisel-Wiederer.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time