Compensation and Benefits Professional (Siemens Ltd.)
This position is responsible for driving Benefits related policies, systems and structures, drive M&A projects in C&B area within the Lead Country India including any Affiliated Companies residing therein.
As a member of the Comp & Ben team in India, will work across the business, provide solutions and serves as a trusted advisor in his/ her area of responsibilities on all Compensation and Benefits processes eg Salary benchmarking, policies and any other topics/special projects.
- Benefits COE:
- Define, drive implementation of the Benefits proposition (Insurance, Retirals – PF, Pension, Superannuation) in the country cluster.
- Ensure that our benefits policies, procedures are compliant with Govt rules and regulations.
- Drive best practices in the area of Benefits from an operational perspective.
- Plan, develop and implement initiatives/campaigns/awareness sessions to enhance policy awareness amongst various stakeholders.
- Responsible for end to end integration and management of HR practices/policies in all M&A's in India.
- Conduct due diligence of policies and practices basis analysis of compensation practice, adherence to labor laws and various HR practices.
- Coordinate with various teams to harmonize policies, restructure compensation structure, manage defined benefit & defined contribution schemes for the new entity.
- Compensation Benchmarking:
- Assists in governing the benchmarking process for Siemens, including finding out robust alternative vendors for benchmarking at cost optimized solutions/new methodologies existing in the market.
- Part of team communicating benchmarking principles with internal stakeholders. Support CB team on all HR Policies and related Communication and any other special projects
Education & Experience:
- Professional qualification with Postgraduate in Management studies/Equivalent qualification from reputed Institute.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in compensation and benefit with a hand on experience in working on all aspects of Benefits.
- Exceptional detailed orientation.
- Analytical frame combined with curiosity and ability to manage in areas without 100% clarity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact effectively with employees and management in identifying and resolving complex issues and conveying ideas.
- Excellent stakeholder management across hierarchies and departments
- Good business understanding.
- Business fluent knowledge of English in spoken and written form desirable.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Kalwa (Mumbai)/ Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Feel free to apply for this role. On finding your candidature suitable, our recruiter will contact you for the preliminary discussion for this role. All the very best.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time