Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds - with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include groundbreaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. We’re searching for a seasoned Business Development Professional with experiences in Sales & BD for Machine Tool Systems for the Operating company Division/Business Unit: Digital Industries / Motion Control and Business Segment: DI MC MTS.
Motion control for Industry is the decisive factor for anyone who wants to fully exploit the opportunities in developing trend in drives technology. Machine Tool Systems – covers product range from CNC, AC Servomotors, Servo drives, automation & digitalization product portfolio. These products are focused to address the demanding metal cutting process and application needs across Industry verticals.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Industries, Motion Control business.
Change the future with us- Areas of Responsibility
Position Overview:The business development team lead will be responsible for driving business growth in specific regions with a team of experienced individuals for the machine tool business, driving the pricing strategy, push new portfolio in the markets and the responsibility also includes end to end operational delivery of Order booking to delivery of products including planning and forecasting with the support of the operational team. Collaboration across various functions like sales, Logistics, Factory, product management and managing escalations will be critical. Business critical projects delivery is also a critical aspect of the role Responsibilities:
- Driving a team of experienced individuals from the industry to deliver operational KPI and drive strategic account specific strategies
- Team management: Recruiting, hiring, training, daily operational management
- Forecasting, planning and generation of revenue by collaborating with various stakeholders
- Deliver operational KPI with support of the Order management team
- Collaborate with sales and drive the product GTM, pricing strategy delivering the key strategic measures.
- Manage price erosion with dynamic needs of market, understanding the price cloud for the business segment across India and ensure bottom line for business
- Business promotion of Machine tool systems products and solutions i.e. CNC, AC Servo motors, Servo drives , digitalization solutions on pan India basis across digital and physical platforms
- Collaborate with international stakeholders to drive key business strategic goals, Identify potential risk areas and drive the measures to mitigate the same.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 15+ years experience in sales or business development for CNC/Servo Drives,/Servo Motors/ Automation products
- Experience in managing multi functional teams is a must
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Experience in change management / project management is a added advantage
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time