maintain the Healthineers EHS MS to ensure compliance; achieve EHS Objectives; monitor EHS performance; provide reporting as required.
• Identify and assess applicable EHS regulations; ensure compliance; maintain and keep EHS permit/license updates.
• Implement and maintain Healthineers EHS Management System.
• Complete and submit all required reports by Healthineers and relevant authorities.
• Perform evaluations of existing and/or new processes and equipment to ensure EHS requirements are being met; advise on improvements to eliminate or reduce environmental aspects and hazards.
• Deliver trainings to improve employee's EHS awareness and competence.
• Conduct EHS inspection and audits.
• Investigates incidents, recommends and ensures implementation of corrective action.
• Site occupational health and safety duties including physical examination and working environment measurement.
• Site dangerous goods officer duties.
• Other tasks assigned by superior.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time