Location: ERL N KHK5
Department: SHS A G&RIC G
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
come and join our global team as Governance Professional (f/m/d) and
drive the continuous development of the Governance Framework to support the
achievement of the Siemens Healthineers objectives.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work independently on projects for the Corporate Governance Office, assuming responsibility for designing, implementing and developing a lean Governance Framework based on future business requirements
- Working on your own initiative, you will develop methods and procedures for sustainable, innovative governance improvements, applying best practices from the fields of data modeling, data management and data governance
- You will help set up the Governance Board, which serves as a quality gate for the Governance Framework including all upstream and downstream processes
- You will be responsible for the structure and language of regulations, which you will use to increase productivity in close collaboration with the governance owners by defining clear specifications and risk-minimizing measures
- Working closely with our Governance Offices around the world, you will be involved in continuously developing best practices for our Governance Framework with responsibility for appropriate and innovative implementation
- You will support projects to raise the added value of the Governance Framework in close consultation with our Business Areas, Business Lines, Functions and Regions, making use of advances in digitalization to enhance transparency and efficiency
- You will help to establish an agile and lean Governance Framework for new joint ventures and business mergers in accordance with laws and legal/internal requirements and in harmony with our corporate principles
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in business administration, law, organizational development or a related discipline
- You have many years of professional experience in governance and organization combined with a keen interest in organizational questions and in setting up regulations
- Experience in establishing and dealing with certified management systems (e. g. data privacy, quality management or IT security) would be an advantage
- You have extensive project and process management experience, and have successfully introduced new processes, projects and/or tools. In so doing, you have proven that you are capable of building and maintaining integrative, globally sustainable partnerships with team colleagues, key interest groups and business/functional experts and influencing their decision-making
- Your profile is rounded off by your advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications for analyzing reports and presentations at management level. Knowledge of business intelligence tools would be an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You speak fluent German and English and have excellent written and communicative skills with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to tailor and present information to internal and external interest groups
- You find it easy to multitask, meet deadlines and achieve high-quality results in an international environment, demonstrating a strong focus on efficiency and process improvement while being flexible, creative and thinking outside the box
- Your keen intellect, analytical mindset and ability to see the bigger picture enable you to drive forward strategic central initiatives and support their implementation
- You enjoy working as part of a team, understand how to integrate different aspects, have a keen hands-on mentality and are always willing to help
- You work with a maximum level of engagement, initiative and agility in order to drive forward and enhance digitalization, automation and the use of artificial intelligence in governance
- You are constantly striving to expand your own knowledge, conveying fresh insights to the team and the organization as a whole
- Subject to agreement with your line manager, it may be possible for you to work on a mobile basis (within German) for up to 60 percent of your working hours on average. You are willing to undertake occasional business travel (approx. 10 percent)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time