Role: Manual Software Tester
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a test professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify: is this actually possible? And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components? Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining –as an active implementer in an innovative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizon
We make real what matters
- Test case writing/execution and test data creation for product enhancements and new features.
- Performing bug replication and verification for various EnergyIP® Service Pack releases.
- Write and maintain Test Automation scripts.
- Closely with development and product management teams to analyze and resolve product defects.
- Create and maintain testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.).
- Responsible for certifying the release candidate for a particular release and sending QAC report to build and release team. You will also be required to present demos/training sessions to cross functional teams on the areas owned.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We are looking BCA / MCA/ B. Tech with 3 to 5 years of total experience in Software Development, manual testing and Test Automation.
- Design and Execution of Test Cases
- Knowledge on Industrial Automation Domain would be preferable.
- Exposure to Testing Methodologies and awareness of the Test Execution Process.
- Knowledge of implementing various testing methodologies, test automation tools.
- Script Languages - Python, Java script
- Good exposure of Software development lifecycle and defect management life cycle.
- Good exposure of Requirement Engineering; Requirement and test coverage.
- Involves interacting with electronic devices.
- Experience of using virtual machine (VMware, Hyper-V or Oracle virtual box)
- Good knowledge of Server Operating System.
- Good knowledge of web server, Rest API, OPC/UA, Client/Server Architecture, Distributed Architecture.
- Know-how to network vulnerability detection and security testing
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time