Junior Risk Manager Corporate Lending – EMEA - Mumbai
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us:
The Financial Services Division (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance. Our know-how in key Siemens markets and related industries makes us an expert manager of financial risks within Siemens and a competent investor in innovative technologies and sustainable infrastructures.
Location: Kalwa, Mumbai
Project and Structured Financial Europe and Asia (PS-EA) is actively looking for a Junior Risk Manager to cover Corporate Lending activities in Europe. This individual will be responsible for monitoring the performance of portfolio names and assist in the risk assessment, supporting origination in structuring and assessing transactions and coordination of commercial and legal aspects of each individual transaction.
· Work with the senior underwriting team to monitor & review existing transactions in the corporate-lending portfolio and maintenance of deal & portfolio specific credit risk frameworks to ensure a healthy portfolio development.
· Assist the senior underwriting team in risk assessment of corporate lending transactions - write up credit memos, build detailed financial models, and present and propose ("vote") cases to the appropriate lending authorities.
· Support the senior underwriting team in corporate restructurings, waiver requests, consents and contract changes; represent SFS at syndicate bank meetings.
· Facilitate the underwriting process by coordinating the work of internal contributors in the transaction team (e.g. Rating, Legal, Tax Compliance, Asset Management, Operations) and support Originations.
· Assist the post-approval process to reach financial close and first disbursement.
· Ensure compliance with all internal policies and guidelines during the approval stage and through portfolio monitoring of the deals.
· Ensure compliance with Siemens internal reporting requirements.
· Approximately 3 - 5 years of experience in international transactions credit / risk management, financial modelling of corporate / PE backed transactions.
· MBA / Masters in finance, economics or accounting preferred.
· Highly motivated, self-starter personality required that enjoys working independently and under high time pressure. Sound judgment is a crucial criterion.
· Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced, transaction-oriented team with the ability to deal with multiple deals simultaneously.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time