- Overall 12+ years of experience with thorough knowledge of Embedded software design and development practice; programming techniques and systems and language platforms.
- Technical and project management experience in C++ and Linux technologies
- Ability to communicate with technical personnel from multiple skill areas and functions to evaluate technical information and issues impacting design, engineering, or other deliverables. Proven ability to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- Expertise to determine the process to be used to accomplish goals, documentation, resource management and activities Understanding on how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow, identify opportunities for synergy and integration, and simplify complex processes.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully in a time-constrained environment.
- Expert in Agile and Lean ways of working at program/enterprise level
- Experience working with RTC or JIRA
- In depth knowledge of how Scrum, Kanban and Scaling agile models
- Experience in Automation with Continuous integration & deployment environments
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time