We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
· Functional and operational project management for Smart-Industrial Apps and Solutions development projects in Industry 4.0, Manufacturing Industry, Building Automation, Factory Automation and Energy business domains,
· Coordinates team members and stakeholders (customers, solution architects, product owners, software developers) towards desired goals in the associated project/s,
· Manages Industrial IoT / Edge / Cloud-based customer projects, MES / MOM and IT / OT Integration projects and required deliveries.
· Develops project plans, monitors the progress and manages the changes throughout the project.
· Acts as a representative for the team and manages customer/partner relations for associated projects
· Supports pre-sales and solution architecting activities.
· Sets and drives challenging targets for self and team
· Ensures quality of the developed component(s) / work product(s) and its technical delivery
· Ensures knowledge transfer across projects within the responsible domain,
· Ensures further development of expert knowledge in team,
· Actively contributes to the acquisition of new local/global projects,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science or in related areas
· Very good command of English,
· 3+ years of hands-on experience in Software Project Management
· Experience in delivering commercial solutions / products to customers
· Experience in Industrial Automation, IoT, MES / MOM, IT/OT Projects and Solutions development,
· Experience in managing IoT, Web, Mobile, Edge or Cloud-based customer projects
· Experience in delivering commercial solutions to end-customers in Manufacturing Industry, Building Automation, Factory Automation and Energy business domains.
· Project Management Certifications ( PMP, PM@Siemens, etc. ) supported with hands-on project experience in solution-business domain, is preferred.
· Experience in Agile Project Management and knowledge in Agile Framework ( LeSS, SAFe, XP, Scrum, Kanban )
· Willing to take responsibilities to deliver value to our customers within complex and challenging projects proactively
· Passionate for technology, processes and project management,
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent inter-personal communication and presentation skills
What else do I need to know?
· No restrictions for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time