Junior Consultant for Project support
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
What part will you play?
Every day we solve a different challenge – we support our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customer’s problems:
- We are proactive consultants in our team in Prague, working on customer projects in a variety of topics and locations
- We are supporting and guiding projects successfully and utilizing the network that we have and that we are constantly expanding
- In our projects, we support our customers implementing new tools and processes and solve customer problems with high initiative and a digital mindset
- We enjoy transforming data into insights for management decisions
- We act as a sparring partner for our clients when it comes to implementing digital solutions
- In our daily work, we embrace new technologies and convince others to do that, too
- We constantly challenge each other to learn new things, build up new capabilities and transfer our knowledge across the teams
If you are curious about the challenges and possibilities of digitalization within one of the world’s leading conglomerates and want to contribute to customer-specific solutions and methods: join us and gain in-depth experience in consulting, motivating change and a deep understanding of Siemens’ strategies and worldwide operations.What you need to make real what matters:
- You are naturally curious for new solutions for old standards, and you have a digital attitude
- You are interested in automatization of processes and digitalization initiatives
- You are patient and agile when confronted with difficult situations and looking forward to push through when there are times of high pressure
- You have an analytical mindset
- You can communicate your ideas convincingly in English and/or German. Other languages are considered as a plus
- Working experience in diverse project environment or a previous role in a consulting environment i.e., with links to digital transformation or project management is preferred
- With an international mindset, you display deep intercultural understanding and enjoy working in an international environment
- You are highly flexible and willing to travel, mostly in Europe
- International projects in a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or a contribution to the company canteen
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/services/gbs/operations/project-management-services-and-transformations.html
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time