Tessent Embedded Analytics, part of Siemens Digital Industries Software, is a pioneering developer of data monitoring and analytics for the chips that power today’s electronic systems. Our technology is enabling a new category of products in a growing field of applications, providing our customers with unique insights into critical issues such as connected vehicle cybersecurity and hyperscale datacenter performance optimisation. Our customers include many of the most respected and most exciting technology companies in the world.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat we’re looking for
Are you passionate about bringing disruptive technology to market, changing the way customers think about their technical and business challenges, and creating demand for new product categories?
We would love to hear from you if you know the value product culture brings to business and you have the ambition to become a product leader in an exciting growth sector. Motivated to use your experience in areas such as digital twin, AI/machine learning and PaaS/IaaS to change the way we think about the electronics industry? Then apply to join our Product team!What you’ll be doing
- Owning business success of your product line as measured by ROI and adoption
- Understanding customer needs, competitive products and future challenges
- Defining, validating, and prioritising market requirements to build the roadmap for your product line
- Working with internal partners (R&D, AEs, Portfolio Marketing, Execs) to bring whole products to market
- Championing product culture and the product-led growth mentality
- Understanding the important technical aspects of the product portfolio
- Driving alignment and excellence in communications across the whole organisation
- Some travel, domestic and international
- Demonstrable knowledge of the universal principles of product leadership
- Understanding of product marketing principles for disruptive technologies
- Experience building and growing a SaaS/PaaS product
- Experience working in a development methodology such as Scrum or Kanban
- Proactive approach and tenacity to drive projects through to delivery as well as the ability to manage ambiguity and balance the needs of stakeholders
- A learning orientation, flexibility, and growth mindset
- Understanding of embedded electronics systems
- Managed products containing ML technology and/or cloud infrastructure
- Managed products with digital twin and/or cybersecurity applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time