Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters!
• Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines
• Functional analysis of existing software and Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation
• Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology
• Responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code
• Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
• Coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
• Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
• Collaborating with multi-functional and globally located teams
• Driving creative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations.
• Prepares prototypes for internal review and brainstorming.
What you need to make real what matters.
• An engineering graduate with 6 - 10 years of experience in design and development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant technology)
• Do you have at least 1 years of experience in a process-oriented software organization.
• Programming language skills – good knowledge in C# .NET development.
• Good experience in Windows Desktop applications, WinForms, WPF.
• Software design and development – Competence in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
• Standard platforms - expertise in software development on and for the Windows platforms.
• Debugging skills - ability to find the root cause for defects, fix defects and provide impact on fixes done
• Hands-on experience in development and testing.
• Experienced in Agile\Scrum development process is preferred.
• Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds