Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is an innovation leader in automation and digitisation. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DISW drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industry. With the Xcelerator portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitilisation of the entire value chain. Optimised for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Become part of our team now as a EMEA Zone Legal Entity Performance Controller
You'll have ownership of month end close estimate templates, participate in monthly close review calls, and prepare monthly and quarterly close summaries related to the P&L, NCE, and FCF statements. Ensuring clean books and records by following all recent accounting standards and financial reporting guidelines (European Statutory, IFRS and/or US GAAP)
You will partner closely with Transfer Pricing team to develop, implement, and handle transfer pricing models that improve forecast accuracy and enhance transparency, whilst acting as a main point of contact for local finance teams throughout the zone regarding Legal Entity reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and any new financial tools and models.
Other Duties to include -
- Conduct yearly deferred revenue audit leading up to year end close
- Prepare monthly cross-charges for the Sales Customer Support organisation to ensure accurate statutory reporting
- Develop and maintain reporting to support commission accrual calculations
- Lead CAPEX budgeting and purchase approvals for the zone
- Implement groundbreaking automation and robotic tools to drive digitalization throughout the organisation
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with a knowledge of European statutory, IFRS and/or US GAAP Financial reporting requirements
- Detailed analytical skills
- Complex financial modelling
- Ability to be responsible for an intricate process across multiple local finance teams
- Advanced Excel knowledge and knowledgeable in other Office tools (PowerPoint) and SAP
- Experience with Hyperion/Essbase
As you will be working closely with local Finance teams across the EMEA region, and globally within Siemens Industry Software we will need Excellent communication skills with a customer support attitude. Is this you? If yes then please apply!We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time