Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Enterprise Services Multi-vendor Enablement Product Manager. This role will advise and assist customers on using the Siemens portfolio, tools, and services, to help drive efficiency and effectiveness in customer-led Healthcare Technology Management (In House, Biomedical, or Clinical Engineering) programs including improving quality while reducing cost.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. You will be responsible for:
- You will assist Solutions Architects and Zone Vice Presidents in sales support interactions for In-house enablement and coordinate follow-on consulting activities as requested/quoted.
- You will analyze customers business requirements, including clinical, operational, financial, technical training competencies, processes, and departmental strategic roadmap/enabling objectives.
- You will manage customer engagements: including project initiation, on-site interviews/observations, data review and analysis, outcomes driven project reporting.
- You will conduct status checks with customers and teams to assess progress against plan and timeline, to successfully meet the goals of the engagement. Prepare status reports on all project activities.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have expert level knowledge of current trends in Healthcare Technology Management, including imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and biomedical services.
- You have Expertise in HTM service management, budgeting processes, training & development roadmap planning, strategic planning, and financial planning & analysis.
- You have engagement management, project/program management and/or consulting experience.
- You have mastery level knowledge of analytics and workflow optimization in Healthcare Technology Management.
- You understand changing business models within healthcare settings and how Healthcare Technology Management can support that change
- You understand strategies and requirements for the successful servicing of medical device technologies
- You have demonstrated ability to lead teams and task forces.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related business, management, finance, or healthcare field or equivalent experience required.
- LEAN Six Sigma certification or process improvement certification.
- Experience building a successful HTM program from a management perspective (Director or VP level)
- Ability to travel 50%
- Project management experience.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.