Role: Software Developer (UI)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Engineer professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
- You will be responsible for developing Web based UI applications/API using the defined technology stack.
- Design and implementation software based on defined architecture.
- Coding of features, bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines.
- Must be able to work independently, and will be able to work with business teams and global scrum teams across the globe
- Must be able to Coach / Mentor / Train the team members in UI development (Irrespective of the framework)
- You will be involved in requirement engineering, prepare user stories, derive use cases and subsequently product requirements.
- Required to conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes for internal review and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases.
What you need to make real what matters
- We need a B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA graduate with 10+ Years in design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams.
- Advanced to Expert Skills in Object Oriented thinking, Software development processes / methodologies, Database (MSSQL / MYSQL)
- Knowledge about graph DB, RDF, Ontology & Methaphacts - desired
- Good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Full stack development (Both front end and back end) and experience in UX design would be desired, however not mandatory
- Knowledge about server less, backend services development - desired
- Skills & Knowledge about the Architecture principles is mandatory
- Must be able to guide the team technically, and align the delivery expectations with Software / Solution architecture
- Must have complete knowledge about the SDLC, and through understanding of design principles, and must have hands on experience on mentioned technologies
- Knowledge in creating Responsive Layout (UI)
- Ability of Solving cross-browser issues
- Experience working with Git /Bit-bucket and knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time