Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Platform Product Manager (f/m/d), Performance Product Line Somatom.go to take responsibility for our CT and service products portfolio for mid-level and entry-level products (M3/M2).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will ensure market success, customer acceptance and customer satisfaction in respect of our existing product family in our installed base, including monitoring and analyzing market performance and the market environment, while identifying, evaluating and realizing business opportunities
- You are responsible for the quantitative product families portfolio analysis for categorizing and prioritizing investments in future product solutions (scanner products, digital solutions and service offerings) for the M3/M2 product family
- You will be responsible for the product family master plan, including the product concepts and profiles and volume planning/pricing, the strategic marketing concept, SCM strategy, CS strategy, and the finance framework, taking account of market trends and business opportunities
- You will handle the internal communication of the product family strategy to PLM Management and CT's Senior Management Team ("Leitkreis")
- Collaborating closely with PLM, Service and Marketing & Sales, you will finalize the product family roadmap and coordinate it with the Portfolio Management Team - the CT Management Team will issue final approval of the CT roadmap
- You will oversee and develop the associated investment budget for the product family, which will then be approved by the PLM Management team
- You will structure and manage the economic performance of the existing product family (preparation and coordination of the price book, market share, profitability, usage) together with M&S and the Data Analytics and Portfolio Management Team. In this context, you will draw on economic performance data in order to prepare decisions about the portfolio and products.
- You will have technical management responsibility for the product managers within the product family in Germany and China
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in business administration or a technical degree with additional commercial experience, or in a related specialist area
- You have excellent experience in the field of digital partnerships and ecosystems, and you know how to deliver value-adding integration of digital solutions with the modalities
- You have many years of professional experience in various processes, ideally in PLM, Sales or Marketing, as well as knowledge of the healthcare sector
- You have in-depth knowledge of the field of innovation management, digital business models and customer value innovation
- Ideally you have already gained experience of working with medical equipment. Knowledge and experience of computed tomography would also be an advantage
- Ideally you have technical leadership experience as well
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English and can demonstrate intercultural sensitivity and a proven ability to work together with international partners and customers
- You have keen business acumen and a strategic mindset, and you adopt a results-oriented approach at all times
- Your outstanding communication skills and team focus enable you to collaborate across functions. Furthermore, you have a high affinity for presenting in front of, or in collaboration with, the management team
- Your creativity and dedication enable you to think outside of today's boundaries to ensure you deliver the best possible results for the business and bring us forward as a company
- You are willing to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 15%) depending on need and in consultation with the team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time