Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, cancer treatment and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers with special focus on providing hub support for our US commercial sales.
What role will you play?
Your job will be very diverse and interesting and offers the opportunity to get an excellent overview of the business that Siemens Healthineers does. You will support the business in commercial transactions, from the tendering process to project execution. Requests include the review and markup of commercial agreements needed to support this healthcare related business, such as nondisclosure agreements, Business Associate Agreements, assignments and amendments. In addition, you will review framework contracts and other commercial requests in the English language and primarily subject to US law.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Experience of at least 3 years in the drafting/review/negotiation of contracts/agreements in a law firm or as part of an inhouse legal team;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must (including ability to draft and edit contracts in English );
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft teams and Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, using tracking as one part of your job would involve keeping track of and incorporating edits provided by multiple reviewers, keeping forms and templates up to date;
- Strong communication skills and excellent capabilities as a team player;
- High awareness of client satisfaction and strong ability to work with different cultures.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time