With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
Our Legal team is looking for Legal Councel (Юрисконсульт).
What are the responsibilities?
Advising Siemens in Russia as a trusted advisor on all legal matters, taking related legal decisions, applying and shaping the law and imparting legal knowledge; this includes:
• Provides strategic and operational guidance and contributes to the strategy and implementation of the Siemens business in Russia
• Mitigates legal risks and help business in the mitigation of commercial risks
• Implement and perform key legal processes such as drafting, negotiating and settling commercial agreements, risk assessment and approval processes and where appropriate liaising with other members of the global Legal function
• Analyzing company-related legal matters in general commercial, procurement, healthcare, IP, regulatory, corporate, litigation, administrative, criminal and other spheres of law, developing solution options and autonomously providing independent legal advice
• Independently assessing, commenting on and explaining complex legal issues in all aspects of healthcare business in the countries of the RCA zone
• Preparing and negotiating of contracts or general terms and conditions. Advising on public procurement matters
• Providing training and education to the business on relevant laws and business legal issues including, legal developments and court decisions
• Representing Siemens in courts, arbitration and in administrative proceedings
• Coordination of a variety of contacts with law enforcement agencies and various governmental authorities
• Negotiations with different counterparts, including customers, suppliers, business partners, etc.
• Effective co-operation and close interaction with the counterparts within business areas and functions being a trusted adviser and partner to them
• Communication with the HQ and other businesses of the Siemens Group
• Works collaboratively with Siemens legal specialists in headquarters and the Siemens global legal network
What is needed to qualify for this job?
• University degree in law
• At least 3-5 years experience in a law firm or company legal department, preferably in an international company
• Ideally relevant work experience collected with strong focus on contract law for supply and service transactions, distributorship agreements, complex project business, at least, however, experience in at least relevant parts of the following areas of law: general commercial, public procurement, antitrust, IP, regulatory, corporate, litigation, data privacy, administrative, criminal, labour
• Excellent business acumen
• Fluent spoken and written English (English and German would be an advantage)
• Ability to familiarize oneself with new legal fields impacting the Siemens business
• Independent, entrepreneurial working style
• Highly developed drafting and negotiation skills as well as diplomacy
• Some experience in major projects or transactions
• Intercultural experience in international projects
Keywords: контрактное право | международное право | юрисконсульт | корпоративный юрист
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time