Siemens Digital Industry Software, is seeking an exceptional Talent Acquisition Partner to support securing the best talent in the market. The role will be based in Mexico City, Mexico and support our aggressive growth plans as a key member of our Talent Acquisition team.
Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW, is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, with more than nine million licensed seats and 77,000 customers worldwide. Siemens DISW is headquartered in Plano, Texas, but operates globally with over 22,000 employees.
Talent Acquisition is at the forefront of our Global HR programs as we focus on delivering the highest quality of hires to our business, while reducing time to hire. We recruit for a wide variety of skills with particular focus in the engineering and high tech sectors. We are a committed global team working in a culture of collaboration and inclusion. By bringing our many diverse individual talents together, we are providing services and solutions that add real and sustained value for our customers.
What are my responsibilities?
Areas of coverage will include supporting our hiring plans in Mexico.
- You manage the end to end recruitment process for projects under your responsibilities (targeted sourcing, intake, screening, interviews, consultation on selection and offer terms), pre-boarding).
- You collaborate to create compelling job descriptions to achieve maximum visibility for our job offers.
- You advise hiring managers on the best recruitment strategies.
- You interview the longlist (telephone, Teams, Face-to-face) and present a shortlist to the hiring manager
- You coordinate all subsequent interviews and keep in close contact with the candidate throughout the process, assuring an excellent candidate experience.
- You will help positioning Siemens as an “Employer of Choice”
- You will represent Siemens Digital Industry Software on job fairs and other recruitment events in support of our business
- You will report on recruitment metrics and KPI’s.
- You collaborate on projects to continuously improve our recruitment process (candidate experience, ATS, employer branding etc.).
- You function as an independent, able to work in an office as the sole representative of talent acquisition.
- You perform with quality in ethics and behavior.
- You are educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a corporate recruiter, ideally recruiting in an engineering or high tech setting with an emphasis on recruiting sales and software talent.
- You have extensive experience in search (social media, job boards, etc.) and are capable of suggesting creative sourcing strategies.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English, with Portuguese a plus
- You are a strong relationship builder, capable of quickly get buy-in from hiring managers and candidates
- You have strong networking skills and can attract top talent to the Siemens Digital Industry Software brand
- You bring strong intercultural awareness
- You can work independently
- You are flexible, resilient, pragmatic and resourceful
- You are available for a Fixed Term Contract (12 months period)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time