Working for Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT), you will assume end-to-end responsibility for one or more of our business-critical finance IT applications. You will secure reliable operations and continuous enhancement while ensuring that regulatory and security requirements as well as agreed service levels are met. You will achieve this, working hand in hand with our interdisciplinary and international team of IT experts.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management.
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
Become a key team member for the project in change of successfully implementing the new ERP Solution for Siemens Financial Services across the globe.
- Define and drive the Test Management process
- Ensure Test Management processes are aligned with business and provider, and if necessary, with other relevant systems
- Drive the Test Automation process from test case definition to automation run implementation (automation itself is under responsibility of a different Team)
- Define and drive the Defect Management process, including all defect fixing activities
- Apply adequate tool support for test case design and execution, analyzing quality and test coverage
- Provide tool-based dashboards to gain an insight into the quality and defect status and their progress
- Maintain absolute integrity of the test run and defect database to ensure a full audit trail
- Represent the Test and Defect Management position to both regional users and international staff on a regular basis.
We are looking for:
- Previous Experience on SAP Projects (as SAP Consultant or Test Manager)
- At least 3 years working experience in SW Quality Management
- Certified ISTQB Tester or Test Manager preferred
- Experience managing the software defect resolution process
- Degree ideally in Business or related field with a strong IT affinity
- High level of proactivity, structured, and self-organized working style
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experienced with agile methodologies
- Intercultural skills and motivation to work in a virtual and international team
- Willingness to travel (post COVID)
- Financial services background is advantageous but not a must
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.