Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an IT Provider Management Professional.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an IT
Provider Management Professional, you will be
- Vendor and service management for all voice and data services/invoices for infrastructure operations.
- Responsible for the review, approval and processing of all voice and data invoices for infrastructure operations.
- Management of voice and data vendor billing disputes.
- Budget and forecasting for voice and data services.
- Responsible for processing all infrastructure requests; performing contract and purchase order (PO) review and management.
- Owner and application manager of the telecom financial ledger.
- IT purchase order (PO) subject matter expert (SME) who oversees the creation of all IT POs and global vendor management submissions.
- Create and manage all POs for local software requests.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Overseeing PO and vendor management for an IT group.
- Ensure tasks and projects are on track and completed in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to provide high quality services.
- Continuously improve the management of the voice and data services, request management and PO and global vendor management processes.
- Identifying cost savings opportunities regarding voice and data services.
- SAP, IOL, EZSuite and OneSRM experience.
- Preferably ITIL certified.
- Preferably voice and data professional certifications.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Great communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with various groups within IT.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.