Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you are interested to work as SCADA Project Engineer for our Brisbane office, we will offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, you will:
- Design and engineer solutions to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer.
- Define the products, components, and systems to be used and their concrete characteristics.
- Assemble and configure hardware components
- Design and engineer system configuration including control system HMI, database and application components to meet customer requirements
- Define and execute test cases to verify requirements have been satisfied.
- Provide remote and on-site support to field teams installing and maintaining complex control system solutions
- Contribute to user documentation and training material for delivered solutions
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have tertiary education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Control Systems, or similar disciplines.
- You have knowledge and / or experience with configuration management tools, requirements management tools and product specific toolsets.
- You have unlimited rights to work in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time