Brief description of this position
Ensure biz volume is met, promote Pharma DCS & Digitalization and deliver proposals in quality, time and cost; project acquisition collaboration together with sales and engineering team; ensure customer satisfaction with Sales, Project Manager and Engineering team.
What are my responsibilities?
• Responsible for automation solution business(PCS 7+Batch) development in Pharmaceutical industry at presales phase
• Consultant selling approach to the end customer from mapping customer requirement to automation solution
• Drive identified opportunities and lead the customer requirement, technical discussion, bidding, creating a value-based proposal with a competitive offer.
• Support terms & contract negotiation and ensures that the results of risk assessment are considered in contracts
• Develop and maintain good network with end customer and OEM equipment vendors
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or above in related majors, e.g. automation, IT, pharmaceutical etc.
• 3+ years’ engineering experience in Bio Pharma, Pre-Sales in Bio Pharma related business experience is preferred
• Familiarity with PCS 7, Batch, typical solution for single use& stainless steel &mixed, GMP and Pharma Process Know how in Bio Pharma, Vaccine, Secondary etc. is a plus
• Engineering experience with Bio-Pharma upstream and downstream process is preferred.
• Experience with Electric design, network, process instrument experience, is preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills,
• Fluent English reading/writing and speaking
• Customer focus and oriented
• Self-motivated, and Responsible
• Ownership, Business acumen and Persistence