Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Engineering BOP (Balance of Plant):
· Review contract and seek clarifications, develop engineering concepts and schemes, seek approval from group head, prepare engineering drawings, documents & system houses (P&IDs, layouts and technical specification of equipment’s).
· Ensure correctness of documentation in line with guidelines and customer specifications, interface with customers / consultants for technical discussions & approvals, report progress. (including risks & opportunities)
· Plan and review BOP engineering activities.
· Provide support to PM on technical issues, support in cost control and interact with vendors and supply chain personnel for freezing the specifications and technical requirements (pre order and post order) in order to meet the customer contract requirements and keep project within cost.
· Establish process/equipment documentation including specification for performance testing, work instructions and inspection and test requirements.
· Standardize the specifications and purchase requirements, engineering of equipment’s & activities in order to achieve reduction in engineer hours and/or better costs.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Engineering Graduate (Mechanical) with 5 to 8 years of experience in handling plant engineering activities of thermal power plant projects.
· Conversant with latest Codes and Standards ASME, HEI, TEMA, API etc.
· Knowledge of HRSG, Steam Cycle, Water cycle & Cooling Water cycle
· Knowledge of Thermodynamics, Fluid mechanics and Heat and mass transfer.
· Prior experience in combine cycle / coal based power plant design.
· Well versed with AutoCAD and Microsoft office.
· Experience in 3D modeling software shall be added advantage.
· Site experience during erection and commissioning and troubleshooting shall be added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based out at Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations (project sites) in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time